Which Facial Injectables Can Help Boost Your Appearance on Zoom?
With the use of video chat skyrocketing over the last year, many men and women are getting a good look at their appearances in real-time and are turning to cosmetic injectables to enhance how they look on camera. At Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery in Orlando, FL, Dr. Armando Soto and his highly trained team offer BOTOX and other cosmetic injectables to help patients feel better about how they look on Zoom and other video platforms. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Soto is an expert at assisting patients in achieving their aesthetic goals and enjoying rejuvenating, younger-looking results. If “Zoom face” has you feeling self-conscious about your appearance, read on to learn if nonsurgical cosmetic injectables might provide the confidence boost you need.
What is Zoom face?
Zoom calls have largely replaced in-person meet-ups, from work meetings and medical visits to parent-teacher conferences. Even when proper lighting, camera positioning, and other factors are accounted for, fine lines and wrinkles, volume loss in the face, and other signs of aging may still be visible. Zoom face is the term given to how a person feels about their appearance when viewing themselves on video chats. It often leads to feelings of self-consciousness and self-criticism, and is a driving factor for many people seeking cosmetic injectables in Orlando, FL.
How might cosmetic facial injectables help?
Cosmetic facial injectables are a nonsurgical aesthetic treatment for facial rejuvenation. These wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers work by temporarily filling in fine lines and wrinkles or adding volume to the face to create smoother, lifted, and younger-looking skin. Facial injectables can help target common signs of aging and other concerns, including:
- Forehead lines or wrinkles
- Frown lines between the brows (“elevens”)
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Flat or hollow cheeks
- Laugh lines around the mouth
- Marionette lines between the mouth and chin
- Nasolabial folds between the nose and lips
- Age-related volume loss or vertical lines around the lips
- Naturally thin lips
What types of injectables offer facial rejuvenation?
Dr. Soto and his team at Aesthetic Enhancement Plastic Surgery are exceptionally skilled at performing facial injectables with a natural-looking result to help men and women achieve a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance. We are proud to offer the following types of injectables for aesthetic treatments:
- BOTOX is a neuromodulator (a purified strain of type A botulinum toxin) that temporarily prevents muscle contractions in the upper face. This gives the skin a chance to relax, smoothing the appearance of frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and Crow’s feet.
- JUVÉDERM® XC is a hyaluronic acid (HA) gel filler used to soften facial wrinkles and lines, such as the nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC is an HA gel filler we use to increase volume in the cheeks and enhance the profile of the jaw and chin.
- Restylane® is an HA dermal filler that can add volume to the cheeks and other areas of the face and reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Sculptra® is a poly-L-lactic acid filler that helps boost volume in the face and fill in lines and wrinkles for fuller, more supple facial contours.
Look good on Zoom
Orlando plastic surgeon Dr. Armando Soto is a trusted source for nonsurgical cosmetic solutions throughout the Central Florida region. He and his team are dedicated to helping men and women achieve their aesthetic objectives, whether they want to look good on Zoom or have other goals in mind. At Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery, we maintain the highest standard of care and have implemented COVID-19 precautions to keep patients safe when visiting our practice. To learn more about how facial injectables might boost your appearance on Zoom, contact our Orlando, FL plastic surgery practice today!