We Are Open!
We are excited to start resuming operations. The safety of our patients, staff and community remain our top priority while still being able to provide our patients with the exceptional care they deserve. We are taking further precautions to ensure that we continue to practice safe social distancing.
What to expect during your visit:
- Once your arrive to the office, please remain in your vehicle.
- Call/text us to let you know that you have arrived.
- We will provide an estimated wait time and call/text you back when we are ready to see you.
- Everyone entering the office will be REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- We will perform a routine temperature check and ask that our patients wash their hands upon entering the building.
Our full staff will be wearing masks and have all been tested negative to for Covid-19. In addition, we are doing routine temperature checks twice a day for all members on staff.
COVID-19 continues to evolve and change daily. We are working very hard to keep you up to date on the latest changes as they are made available. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this difficult time. We look forward to seeing you soon!